Register for our next employability skills session by June 22nd
Canada has committed to reaching net-zero emissions by 2050. To accomplish this goal, businesses and workers need the resources to successfully adapt to the emerging renewable energy economy.
This is why Iron and Earth has created the Net-Zero Pathways Program. This program has two major goals:
- Provide Indigenous Peoples, fossil fuel, and other workers with access to training, upskilling, and internship opportunities in the renewable energy job sector.
- Connect renewable energy employers with motivated workers to fill labour shortages and skills gaps, and help to expand business operating capabilities across Canada.
On June 5th we are offering our next online employability skills training session for workers embarking on a clean tech career.
This Net-Zero Pathways session is a fully paid 5-day (including wrap-around financial assistance) employability and employee focused workshop with an overview of the opportunities in the renewable energy sector.
Topics covered will include:
- Personal Branding: how to make yourself valuable to business
- Marketing tools such as creating your resume, interviewing tips, and making sure you have your own 'elevator pitch'
- Workplace survival skills to make sure you can adapt to a changing workplace, know your rights as a worker, and how to work in a diverse environment
- Customer service
- Renewable energy and climate solutions:
- EV charging
- Energy storage
- Energy efficiency
- Cultural competency
You'll need to register by June 22nd so click here to start your new net-zero career or send an email to [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you then.
- Net-Zero Pathways Program Structure
- Current on-the-job training opportunities available through Iron & Earth
Funded in part by the Government of Canada's Sectoral Workforce Solutions Program.