Net-Zero Pathways 7 week Program
Week 1: Employability skills training and overview of renewable energy sector
NZP is a fully paid 5-day (including wrap-around financial assistance) employability and employer-based workshop with an overview of the opportunities in the renewable energy sector.
Topics covered include
- Personal Branding: how to make yourself valuable to business
- Marketing Tools
- Workplace survival skills
- Customer service
- Renewable energy/climate solutions
- Cultural competency
PROGRAM FORMAT: In Person Classes or Online
PROGRAM LENGTH: 5 days (6 hours/day: 5 hours of instruction time, 1 hour break)
PROGRAM COST: Free
COURSE LOAD: Full Time
LANGUAGE: English, French
Weeks 2-7: On the Job Training
We will assist in placing you in a paid on-the-job training position for 6 weeks with an employer in the renewable energy industry. Once placed, you will have:
- Hands-on training.
- Personal Protection Equipment that you may require for the job.
- A certificate of program completion.
- On-going support and guidance by a case manager.
- A $200 completion bonus after completing the entire 6 weeks of job training.
For more information, please call 778-771-0852 or email [email protected]
Funded in part by the Government of Canada's Sectoral Workforce Solutions Program