Interested in Solar? Want to know how to get into this growing industry? Maybe you're already established in the industry? Either way you'll want to make sure you get along to the Solar West Conference in Edmonton!
The Solar West Conference is Western Canada's key solar event of the year and regularly hosts a plethora of high end stakeholders in the solar game. Expect representation from government, industry, engineering, training, trades, environmental and everyone in between.
When attending Solar West, you’re getting leading industry insight on business development opportunities, public opinion and public policy.
The first day of conference programming will focus on the “Concept”, which includes topics such as public opinion & public policy.
The second day of conference programming will focus on “Implementation”, which will include topics such as business case and integration.
Key questions addressed:
- What are the benefits of solar energy to Western Canada and are they well understood?
- What is the status of public policy for solar energy and is it developing favourable for solar energy?
- How is the business case for solar energy evolving in Western Canada and when will market segments mature?
- What are the key regulations that govern solar energy technology and how can industry best manage compliance?
What's included in your registration pack:
- Welcome Reception and Trade Show (Tuesday, May 9 from 5-7pm)
- Access to Conference Sessions & Plenaries
- Continental Breakfasts
- Buffet Luncheons
- Pub Night (Wednesday, May 10th at 7pm)
Registration for Solar West is open now, to secure your place at the most important trades show of the year register here.