ABOUT THE COMPANY
This employer is a leading renewable energy company dedicated to providing sustainable solar solutions to homes and businesses. They pride ourselves on a commitment to environmental responsibility and a mission to accelerate the adoption of solar energy.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior Solar Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in driving solar sales efforts to new heights. Your primary responsibility will be to cultivate and convert leads into successful solar installations. Your in-depth knowledge of solar technology, combined with your exceptional sales skills, will enable you to provide tailored solutions that meet customers' energy needs while contributing to a more sustainable future. You should have a passion for Solar and be willing to shake hands with potential commercial and residential clients wherever they are.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of warm leads.
- Leverage your minimum of 2 years of solar sales experience to effectively educate customers about the benefits of solar energy and guide them through the sales process.
- Utilize your expertise in utilizing CRM systems to organize leads, track interactions, and manage follow-ups in an efficient and organized manner.
- Present compelling proposals that address customers' energy goals, financial considerations, and environmental aspirations.
- Collaborate closely with our installation and technical teams to ensure a seamless transition from sale to installation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, new solar technologies, and incentives to provide customers with accurate and relevant information.
- Exemplify excellent communication skills and a captivating speaking voice during presentations, meetings, and interactions with potential customers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in solar sales, with a proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems to manage leads, track progress, and maintain accurate records.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including a clear and engaging speaking voice.
- Strong understanding of solar technology, industry trends, and financial incentives.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently while also thriving in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to simplify complex technical information for non-technical audiences.
This is a Paid Training Position (with the likelihood of full-time employment)
This position is posted by Iron and Earth. Your interest in this position would involve participating in the Net-Zero Pathways (NZP) Program, if eligible.
The Net-Zero Pathways Program will enable self-identified and engaged Indigenous and fossil fuel workers and their communities to diversify their skills into a net-zero sector. NZP is a 7-week program that provides one-on-one case management, employability soft skills teachings, and engagement with employers to recruit and hire skilled workers seeking reliable employment opportunities.
Week 1: Employability skills training and overview of renewable energy sector. NZP is a fully paid 5-day (including wrap-around financial assistance) employability and employer-based workshop with an overview of the opportunities in the renewable energy sector.
Weeks 2-7: Hands-on job training. We will assist in placing you in a paid on-the-job training for 6 weeks with an employer in the renewable energy industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their résumé/CV and cover letter to [email protected] .
Please mention Job ID 64 when applying.
We believe in everyone. We see the strength in your unique history.
You've read all this way, you may as well apply!
Iron & Earth’s training programs are funded in part by the Government of Canada's Sectoral Workforce Solutions Program.