ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a Certified B Corporation and employee-owned company with offices and staff in 4 locations across Western Canada. They value integrity, accountability, perseverance, safety, celebration, and innovation. Their vision is to bring the magic of solar to the world for a stronger, healthier, and more sustainable global community.
They offer an enjoyable, modern workplace, including organized staff events and benefits like the ability to bring a well-behaved dog to work with you.
ABOUT THE JOB
The company is looking for a Calgary-based full-time Marketing & Sales Coordinator .The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral member of the company’s RevOps team and report to the VP, RevOps. This role will be responsible for planning and executing traditional marketing campaigns and initiatives in partnership with the company’s external digital marketing agency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring all campaigns are executed on time, within budget, and to the required standard. In addition, the candidate will interact with our external digital marketing agency to ensure alignment with messaging, deliverables and reporting. This position is located in Calgary, Alberta.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans, initiatives and campaigns that support the company's objectives.
- Coordinate and plan marketing activities, such as in-person events, promotions, advertising, sponsorship/partnerships and support digital marketing efforts as needed.
- Manage projects from inception to completion, including project timelines, budgets, and deliverables.
- Conduct research to support marketing campaigns, including market trends, competitor analysis, and customer insights.
- Assist the Welcome Team with lead processing and qualification and be back up for Office Manager
- Assist in the design and development of sales & marketing collateral, such as brochures, flyers, presentations, and social media content.
- Support the relationship with the company’s digital marketing agency as needed to ensure fulfillment of all digital deliverables through the company’s digital channels.
- Monitor, report and analyze campaign performance metrics through all channels to measure the success of marketing initiatives and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, operations, and HR, to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging and brand standards.
- Assist commercial project teams with proposal development (as needed)
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in marketing and make recommendations to improve the company's marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a marketing or sales coordinator, or similar role (3+ years strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, Clipchamp (or equivalent), Google Suite, and marketing automation tools.
- Experience in graphic design and using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Experience with video and editing using applications like Clipchamp.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in traditional and digital marketing activities and executing on initiatives.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Passion for solar, renewable energy, and/or the environment is a plus.
The Marketing and Sales Coordinator will work closely with the VP, RevOps and other members of the RevOps team to support the company's growth and success. The successful candidate will have a passion for renewable energy, marketing and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
THIS IS A TRAINING POSITION
This position is posted by Iron and Earth. Your interest in this position would involve participating in the Net-Zero Pathways (NZP) Program, if eligible.
The Net-Zero Pathways Program will enable self-identified and engaged Indigenous and fossil fuel workers and their communities to diversify their skills into a net-zero sector. NZP is a 7-week program that provides one-on-one case management, employability soft skills teachings, and engagement with employers to recruit and hire skilled workers seeking reliable employment opportunities.
Week 1: Employability skills training and overview of renewable energy sector. NZP is a fully paid 5-day (including wrap-around financial assistance) employability and employer-based workshop with an overview of the opportunities in the renewable energy sector.
Weeks 2-7: Hands-on job training. We will assist in placing you in paid on-the-job training for 6 weeks with an employer in the renewable energy industry.
HOW TO APPLY
We believe in everyone. We see the strength in your unique history.
You've read all this way, you may as well apply!
This project is funded in part by the Government of Canada's Sectoral Workforce Solutions Program.