We have a lot of exciting developments at Iron & Earth and we would love to provide the Edmonton Chapter with some updates!
This will be a relatively informal event, with the aim of getting input from everyone on great opportunities coming up in 2019.
Come join the founder of Iron & Earth, Lliam Hildebrand and other people who have expressed interest in the Chapter to brainstorm around the future of Iron & Earth Edmonton in 2019 and beyond.
Here's the agenda:
1. There is an upcoming grant opportunity and we would love to get your feedback on our grant proposal due by March 31
2. We have a major project coming up with the Louis Bull Tribe in Maskwacis (1hr south of Edmonton). We would love to discuss opportunities for involvement in the project as well as some subsidized training opportunities we would like to start recruiting for
3. We have a VERY cool project in development in southern Alberta that we would love to tell you about in person
4. We want to hear your ideas!
Location: Malt & Mortar 10416 82 Ave NW, Edmonton
RSVP below. Let us know if you are going to make it so we can get a gauge on the number of seats we will need. Hope to see you there!
- March 15, 2019 at 7pm – 9pm
Malt & Mortar
10416 82 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 2A2
Google map and directions
- 8 people are going